No matter what your vehicle’s make is, you can rest assured that we’ll thoroughly look into each detail as stated in the manufacturer’s logbook.
We’ll perform the following:
- Draining of old engine oil and refilling with specified engine oil.
- Replace OEM equivalent engine oil filter.
- Check and top up under bonnet water levels.
- Comprehensive vehicle safety inspection and condition report including brakes, tyres, fluids, suspension and driveline.
- Stamping of manufactures log book after the completion of service, to meet manufacturer warranty.
We abide by the manufacturer’s specifications so your vehicle’s warranty is maintained. You’ll receive top notch professional service as if you went to the dealer’s, except we’ll come to you.